Well, I've tried for 2 hours with a teething, ear infected, diaper rashed, screaming baby girl to figure out how to get my pictures -of my little angels- to upload and it's not gonna work. I guess I'm going to have to call the Geek Squad! Can you say frusteration?!!
We went to the Town Square today! Brinlee and Sadie had so much fun. Oh, ya, got a picture of that. Won't upload. Anyway, the weather was fabulous and we were with good company. St. George city has really outdone theirselves. We will definately go back soon. If you want to see some pictures, go to Dahl family. Misty got some great pics of the kids in the water.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for you Janet! It's always good to see another blogger friend. You can check ours out to at rayjencampbell.blogspot.com
Jen
Post a Comment